Mouth Wide Shut!
Wednesday, March 07, 2007

do you remember when Julia Clarete's life was featured in Magpakailanman? you might probably have not watched it, but i had. there was a scene there where julia attempted to commit suicide, amazingly, by trying to slash (or to dig a hole on) her wrist with a monggol 2 pencil. during that time i could not understand why would someone do such a stupid thing on the poor pencil. but now, my view has changed. why? because i'm actually near to doing the same thing. and as a matter of fact, any sharp object, even a toothpick, could make me commit suicide.

(note: i'm teary eyed while typing this entry. if it was because of the fact that i haven't had even a second of sleep in the last 30 hours, or that i really were near to crying, i'm not sure.)

after weeks of being a construction worker (or tsimay according to diana), i am now dividing my time on doing my tasks as part of the set design and props committee in Pagbulas ng Sibol, rehearsing my play for REtorika 7, rehearsing my roles in two of my classmates' plays, and my academics. just recently, i realized that dividing my time for those means sleep deprivation and difficulty in finding time to eat. if God would ask me what do i want to happen right now, i would eagerly answer, "father, i'm very willing to be struck by a lightning now! right now, father!"

and i would ask Him, "is there any possibility that You would change your mind about making suicide a mortal sin?You making it legal would do me a huge favor! "


6:00 AM



mafe

.of legal age.
.comarts.
.elbian.
.315.
.marinduque.
.dancer.
.frustrated writer.
.accomplished actress.
.wannabe/cannotbe singer.
.wriggly eyebrows.
.kampanerang comarts awardee.
.skirts.
.patis.
.pili candies.
.brownies ni mitzi.
.dimples.
.walking storybook.
.crush a week.
.fashionista.
.shopaholic.
.bookworm (naninira ng books).
.ngiti.


connections

gail
gn
iyam
mitzi sim
kholdstare
cat
kuya jc
ate celat
trizh
ate kristle
jovito
careen
BvistaNHS
bryanboy(the queen of faggotry)
sara pantas
diana
irvin
fairtrade
ilia
jas


Memoirs Of An Ulyanin

bangag gallery ng field trip the daughter is lost. galing sa trip kurtina, nasan ka? i'm back there was a father and a little girl, walking arou... I'm Lost what happened to britney?! nov. 23, 2006



blackboard



Credits

Design
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com